ELAINE Social Media Marketing
ELAINE opens up Social Networks for marketing with its innovative technology.
ELAINE offers the unique ability to manage even anonymous contacts. In the context of social media and RSS distribution, users can be identified and re-identified through individual digital fingerprints (Advanced Fingerprinting Technology). Unknown contacts without registration can therefore be administrated as profiles through views (opens / clicks) and their user activity can be saved for individualisation and targeted lead generating.
- Simple automated expansion of campaigns into social networks.
- Content push on individual pages of social networks via ELAINE Social Media Proxy Service (ASP).
- Support of content forward via user (SWYN).
- Administration of anonymous and known contacts.
- Integrated WYSIWYG editor for social media messages (text, html and resources).
- Fast edit input for direct postings on social network services, such as Twitter.
- Direct communication to known users via suitable social networks.
- Identification and profiling of users via ELAINE Advanced Fingerprinting Technology.
- Capturing of opens, (known, anonymous), click-throughs, conversions, first grade forwards (share to social) and second grade forwards (shared within social), channel leaps and scope.
- Channel-wide statistical analysis of user activity.
- Analysis of social media forwards (SWYN).